Who is me :
My name is Hamid Shafaghi and I’m the first and only IFMGA mountain and ski guide in Iran . I started climbing 22 years ago and have some significant climbs in my CV like Climbing the Trango Nameless tower through Slovenian route also many different technical climbs in French Alps like Bonatti route on Grand Capucin , opening a new route in Madagascar which has been nominated for Piolet d’Or prize etc .
The first ascent in Madagascar which was nominated for piolet d’or Prize .
I also have more than 7 kms vertical first ascent trad climbing and sport routes around the world . I did guiding on rocks , ice for the last 15 years and on ski for the last 6 years . I’m also an official mountain guide from sport and tourism ministry in Iran .
In 2018 , I started the IFMGA mountain guide course with some other Iranian and I finished the course on 2020 as the first IFMGA mountain and ski guide in Iran and the first international mountain guide in Iran.
I did technical courses and guiding in different countries like Iran , Kyrgyzstan , France , Denmark , Italy and Australia .
- IFMGA (International Federation of Mountain Guides Association) Mountain Guide.
- KMGA ( Kyrgyz Mountain Guide Association ) Mountain Guide
- PMGA ( Persia Mountain Guide Association ) Mountain Guide
- UIAA: Member of Ice Climbing commission committee of UIAA
- Back Country Ski instructor
- Rock climbing Instructor and Bigwall Climber
- Ice climbing instructor
- Member of G.H.M ( Group High Mountain ) in France
I have also wrote the first Book in Iran about ” ski touring ” and the first bilingual rock climbing guide book .
I have a good reputation for commitment , patience , level of climbing and lots of soft and hard skills on guiding . I hope we meet each other and could do series of wonderful climbs and skiing together .
You could also reach tripadvisor for reviews on my job by the following link :